Few things are necessary to enjoy the show, but there are a couple of items that you shouldn't leave home without. When in doubt, please take a moment to reference our guide covering everything you can and cannot bring past the front gates.
If at any time an acceptable item is deemed harmful to other patrons, it may be confiscated.
- OK Dust and Surgical Masks.
- OK Disinfectant Gel and Wipes.
- OK Clear Plastic Bags no larger than 12" x 6" x 12".
- OK Clutch Purses and Fanny Packs no larger than 10" x 5" x 3".
- OK Hydration Backpacks, Camelbaks, Bota, etc. Bladder must be removable, transparent and subject to inspection. (Arrive empty).
- OK Clear Plastic Water Bottle (Arrive empty).
- OK Factory Sealed Single Serve Plastic Water Bottle (Max 32oz, Limit one per person).
- OK Flow-wands, Batons, or Orbs.
- OK Orbits, Flowlights, Poi, or Pixel Whips.
- OK Hula Hoops (Including LED).
- OK Handheld Camera Devices (GoPro, Digital Phone, Point-and-Shoot Cameras, Disposable Cameras)
- OK Mobile Phones.
- OK Lighters.
- OK Earplugs.
- OK Sunglasses, Kaleidoscope Glasses, and Goggles.
- OK Hats.
- OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry.
- OK Lip Liner, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Sealed Chapstick.
- OK Sealed Packs of Gum.
- OK Sealed Eyedrops.
- OK Sealed Tampons.
- OK Dry Makeup (NO liquid makeup).
- OK Factory Sealed Deodorant (Trial size, non-aerosol).
- OK Factory Sealed/Disposable E-Cigarettes, Vape Pens, and Cartridges.
- OK Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty)
- OK Factory Sealed Packs of Cigarettes.
- NO Illegal Substances.
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- NO Unsealed Over the Counter Medications or Vitamins. Non-Narcotic prescription medications OK with approval from Security. Must be single dose/daily medication and be in the original bottle with name on label matching your ID.
- NO Vicks Inhaler, VapoInhalers.
- NO Animals (except service animals).
- NO Massagers.
- NO Laser Pointers.
- NO Pacifiers.
- NO Gas Masks.
- NO Native American Headdresses.
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers.
- NO Open Containers.
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint.
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry.
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls.
- NO Stickers or Flyers or Promotional Signage.
- NO Inflated Toys, Balls, Balloons (must arrive un-inflated).
- NO Sports Equipment.
- NO Chairs.
- NO Hydration Backpacks that contain non-removable and/or opaque bladders, which impede inspection of contents.
- NO Backpacks, Purses, or Bags larger than 12" x 12".
- NO Multi-Pocket Bags.
- NO Bota bags.
- NO Glowsticks.
- NO Fire Poi or Fire Dancing Equipment.
- NO Unsealed Cigarette Packs.
- NO Pre-Filled Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty).
- NO Unsealed Tampons.
- NO Liquid Makeup.
- NO Unsealed or Aerosol Sunscreen.
- NO Outside Food, Beverages, or Candy.
- NO Musical Instruments (Including Whistles, etc).
- NO Tactical Gear.
- NO Walkie Talkies.
- NO Professional-Grade Tripods, Monopods, Go-Pro Sticks.
- NO Fireworks, Flammable Products, Projectiles, or Explosives.
- NO Chinese Lanterns.
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Including Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc).
- NO Professional Recording Equipment - Photo, Video, or Audio (Including Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms, etc).
- NO Items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of the concert by management.
- NO Pets (Unless it's a service animal).
- NO Totems.
- NO Tailgating Pre-Event.
- Guests must be recognizable from government-issued identification.
- NO helmets/full masks that cover the whole head, which would interfere with the State Mask Mandate or identification process.
- The entire costume must be easy to fully remove.
- NO batteries larger than AA.
- NO Police, Fire Department, Military, SWAT, security, or Public Safety costumes.
- NO handcuffs.
- NO weapon or weapon accessories including swords, daggers, axes, or guns.
- NO chains, ropes, whips, or metal spikes.
- NO glass or ceramic masks or costume pieces.
- NO fake drugs or fake paraphernalia.
Peep the visual guide accompanying this year's event to get a lay of the land and prepare to party. Navigate the otherworldly grounds and immerse yourself in our Freaky festivities with the official event map!
If you plan to drive, be advised that parking lots open at 3:00 PM on Friday and Saturday.
- NO Overight parking.
- NO Camping or sleeping in your vehicle.
- NO Tailgating.
- NO Buying or selling tickets.
- NO Vandalism.
- NO Loitering or other illegal behavior.
- NO Drinking alcohol.
- NO Illegal drug use.
- NO Drones, model aircraft, kites, and any other remote-controlled or tethered flying objects.
Still have a question? Contact us anytime with a quick message.